AFRICA – What an exciting continent!
Our clients are Freight Forwarders from around the world servicing clients from across different business sectors. They are leveraging EHS’ logistics expertise in Africa to bring them closer to the myriad of opportunities in our region.
As for our local Africa-based clients, they are expanding their horizons by taking advantage of our Global Reach to serve their business needs.
OUTSTANDING SERVICE QUALITY
You may ask, ‘is it possible to expect and receive SERVICE QUALITY in Africa?’
EHS say YES. YES it is possible to expect and receive service quality in Africa. BUT, you need to choose your partners wisely. Across our wonderful continent there are Logistics Companies capable of providing good service and are Service Quality driven.
EHS operate in a NICHE market, where our expertise in West and Central Africa is our Unique Selling proposition (USP). Companies can pretend to be able to provide reliable service in our Region, but very few are able to say with confidence that they do. EHS can confidently say “WE DO!!”
With over 16 years of sweat, tears and exuberant smiles, operating Logistics Services in West & Central Africa has been and continues to be a challenging adventure. One which we passionately embrace.
The culture within our TEAMS spread across our different EHS offices is entrepreneurship, resilience, and fun. We operate as family and this makes the difference at 20h00 in Niger when a client in USA is pushing for information on regulatory requirements for sensitive materials moving to Agadez… Their demands are met – because we Love what we do.
- EHS takes care of the often complicated importation procedures in many West and Central African countries.
- We provide full import customs clearance and door to door deliveries.
- DDP & DDU services are our specialty.
Biological Sample Movement
- Experienced in logistics for Clinical Trials and UN3373 & UN1845 shipments
- EHS can provide support to larger forwarders seeking access to an African logistics network.
- We only work with industry professionals with experience in the transport of biological cargo.
If you have goods that you wish to export by sea but the volume does not fill a full container, then there is nothing to worry about.
- We can ship any volume of cargo which is less than a full container
- Only pay for the actual volume of your cargo and not for a full container
Fast Cargo Service
- Team of cargo experts are always available to help you with any queries you might have.
- Our logistics processes, services, tools and systems in combination with strategic warehouse locations help our clients.
- Moreover, our supply chain management experts would design a logistic process especially for you to align with your business.
Importer of Record Services
To be an Importer of Record, the recipient of the shipment must be one of the following:
- A Registered Entity: A legal entity recognized by the local government holding a tax ID or equivalent registration number.
- Authorized to Import: When the entity owns a government-issued license and/or permit to import into their country.